Friday, January 6, 2012

Beautiful Friday

It's Friday! That was pretty fast. Honestly, where'd it go??
I had lots of fun browsing this week. I want to share a few I liked, such beautiful images and pretty things from my searches... I hope your weekend is so happy. Thanks very much for visiting me here this first week of the new year!
Photos: 1 from åpent hus, 2 (my favorite) from the very fun and lovely Punkin's Patch, 3 and 4 from Leslie Hindman (4 is a relief print with chine colle by Donald Baechler), 5 from Gramercy., and 6 via Pinterest from K.I.D Collective.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that couch is stellar! Have a great weekend.

liza said...

tinyk - isn't it?! I wonder who makes it. I'm so glad I found your pinterest... took me a while, huh! It's good to hear from you-- thanks so much for visiting.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Liza, you have a wonderful eye for beautiful things.... I love this combination....thank you for your search ....& for sharing all of these terrific sites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...