Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Corner View: Earth Day

Happy Wednesday! Today's Corner View topic is Earth Day. Yesterday, my son worked on this Earth Day project at the library. We will put a new leaf on the tree he made every time we do something good for the Earth...So far, we have four leaves: for taking our own tote to the library for new books, for the recycling we did yesterday, and for picking up trash on our hike (we earned two leaves for that... one for Eddie and one for mom and dad) For all the other Earth Day Corner Views, begin at Joyce's beautiful A Perfect Beginning. Happy Earth Day!
and p.s. ... it's been a busy week around here. I do have a few things I want to show you, though, before the weekend, so I will be back with a few posts. I hope you are having a great week!

7 comments:

Rita said...

hi! I love this idea, I hope your tree will be full of leaves soon:)
take care
Just

Cat said...

What a lovely project and idea. I would love to make a tree for my family and use leaves to track progress of doing good for the planet!!!!

Happy Wednesday :)

Joyce said...

A fabulous idea I realllllly like it! Enjoy- xo

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Wonderful idea !! May your tree have many, many leaves!

Anonymous said...

I like the leaves! it brings the tree come to life.

Anonymous said...

oh, i love it! the idea and the execution! i hope you'll post photos of it as it progresses and changes?

this is very important said...

i would frame the first image as is. aweSOME!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...